Updated COVID-19 Policy
LITTLE FALLS PUBLIC LIBRARY -- COVID-19 POLICY – PHASE 3A
Addendum to Patron Code of Conduct
Phase 3 (Capacity limit lifted)
- Vaccinated patrons will have the option to wear face coverings as per Executive Order #242. Vaccinated staff will also be given the option to wear face coverings and gloves. Children under the age of 12 must continue to wear face coverings.
- Curbside pickup for requests are through the online catalog (www.palsplus.org) or by phone (973-256-2784) from 11 am – 8 pm.
- We encourage patrons to use digital collections (Hoopla and Libby/OverDrive) and our online databases.
- Children over the age of 10 who need books or the use of a public computer are allowed in without adult supervision for no more than 30 minutes. There will be no loitering. Any child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- There are 5 public computers available. They are on a first come, first serve basis. Residents will be limited to 2 hours per day and guests to one hour per day. Patrons are given disinfectant wipes provided by the Library, upon request, to clean the keyboard and mouse before and after use.
- The Library will continue to hold virtual and outdoor programming, weather permitting, with social distancing adhered.
- Patrons stand 6 feet away from front desk. Floors are marked with distance markers and Plexiglas has been installed around front desk.
- Limited reference help if social distancing can be achieved but if not, promote assistance via email or phone.
- Staff cleans front desk, computers, and phone often as staff interchange and clean after each patron.
- One restroom will be locked for staff use only while the other one will be open for the public. It will be unisex and they will be responsible for cleaning after themselves with provided disinfectant items.
- Furniture will be set up to achieve social distancing. One to two chairs per table and two in the periodical section. Newspapers will be available.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided.
Si desea ver esta política en español, comuníqueselo a un miembro del personal, ¡gracias!
Adopted and approved by the Board of Trustees, June 10, 2021