Whether it's college or vocational school, this is the perfect tool for helping you find the right college and educational plan for your future!
US News: Apply to College
Applying to college? Check out this report from the US News and world report. It acts as a College Appliction 101 crash course, includeing tips, tools, and expert advice that can make the college application process easier.
Financial Aid and Scholarship Guidance
Try some of these websites that offer financial aid and scholarship guidance:
- Career OneStop: "...the flagship career, training, and job search website for the U.S. Department of Labor. The website serves job seekers, businesses, students, and career advisors with a variety of free online tools, information and resources."
- Federal Student Aid: "Finding financial aid can seem overwhelming when you're trying to get ready for college or career school. It doesn't have to be! We'll walk you through how financial aid works, resources to pay for college, and loan repayment options."
- FAFSA: "Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form to apply for financial aid for college or graduate school."
- FinAid: "Financial aid helps students and their families pay for college. It can cover a range of educational expenses, like tuition and fees, room and board, books and supplies, and transportation."
Massive Open Online Courses
Take some time and enroll in one of these informative online courses!
- Khan Academy: "We’re a nonprofit with the mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere."
- Stanford Online: "We also offer an array of free online courses taught by Stanford faculty to lifelong learners worldwide."
- MIT OpenCourseWare: A web-based publication of virtually all MIT course content. OCW is open and available to the world and is a permanent MIT activity.
- Coursera: An education platform that partners with top universities and organizations worldwide, to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free.