Latest News and Announcements
Pajama Story Time
Monday, December 17th at 6:30 PM
Join us for an evening of stories, songs, movements and rhymes at our Pajama Story Times. Pajamas, blankets and stuffed animals are all welcome! No registration is necessary
Join us for Legos at the Library on
Wednesday, January 2nd,
from 6:30 - 7:30 PM
Ages 5 and Up
Registration is Required
Winter Slime Time
Monday, January 7th at 6:30 pm
We will be making Ooey-Gooey Slime!
This craft is for kids 7 and up
Space is Limited.
Registration begins January 2nd
For Little Falls Residents ONLY
Food for Fines at LFPL
From November 1st through December 21st
, the library is sponsoring a Food for Fines drive. Please help families in need by bringing in non-perishable items and your outstanding late fees will be cleared. One donated item will cover a fine on one overdue item. Food for Fine donations do not cover lost or damaged library materials. All food collected will support local
How you can help:
- Bring a non-perishable packaged or canned food item and the Library staff will clear your outstanding late fees.
- Any food item that is perishable or past its expiration date cannot be accepted.
- Holiday Foods that are especially need in include canned food (hams, yams/sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy/gravy mix, etc.) or boxed goods (stuffing mix, instant mashed potatoes, etc)
- Basic packaged food items such as peanut butter or canned vegetables are also needed.
- We will also accept new personal toiletries (toothpaste, soap) and paper products.